Something to talk aboutPosted: February 3, 2011
Any book that got Kurt to do this is worthy of a post! 🙂
Thank you ‘View’ and Dr. Oz for peaking our interest so and introducing us to this cool book! I don’t do this often (ha-ha) but immediately following a TV interview with this author I got on Amazon.com and ordered this guy as fast as I could. I really like his philosophy that it takes small consistent changes in order to make huge changes in your health and quality of life. But I also just had to see how he backed up some of the claims he had made on national television.
The 4-Hour Body is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than a decade, to hack the human body. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of elite athletes, dozens of MDs, and thousands of hours of jaw-dropping personal experimentation. From Olympic training centers to black-market laboratories, from Silicon Valley to South Africa, Tim Ferriss, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The 4-Hour Workweek, fixated on one life-changing question:
For all things physical, what are the tiniest changes that produce the biggest results?
Thousands of tests later, this book contains the answers for both men and women.
From the gym to the bedroom, it’s all here, and it all works.
YOU WILL LEARN (in less than 30 minutes each)
- How to prevent fat gain while binging (X-mas, holidays, weekends)
- How to increase fat-loss 300% with a few bags of ice
- How Tim gained 34 pounds of muscle in 28 days, without steroids, and in four hours of total gym time
- How to sleep 2 hours per day and feel fully rested
- How to produce 15-minute female orgasms
- How to triple testosterone and double sperm count
- How to go from running 5 kilometers to 50 kilometers in 12 weeks
- How to reverse “permanent” injuries
- How to add 150+ pounds to your lifts in 6 months